C.H. “Hank” Judin, III is a board certified, Criminal Defense attorney located in Dallas, Texas. Mr. Judin’s practice has always focused solely on criminal law matters. He is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Texas and possesses exceptional skill in handling State and Federal criminal law matters.
Mr. Judin is experienced with all phases of criminal trials in both the Texas State and Federal Courts. He is a seasoned trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of trials in his 30 + years of practice and is a highly respected member of the legal community.
Mr. Judin received his undergraduate and J.D. degree from Baylor University. He has practiced law since 1980 when he worked in the Dallas District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Judin is a on the Board of the State of Texas Association of Drug Court Professionals and is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the Dallas Bar Association. In addition, he is a former Director of the Texas Young Lawyers Association, and has served as Chairman of the Criminal Justice Committee of the Dallas Bar Association. He also held several leadership positions with the Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, including President in 2002. He is currently the participant’s attorney for the Dallas County Divert Court, one of the most successful alternative treatment courts in the State of Texas.
Mr. Judin has received the highest peer review rating of “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell and on many occasions been selected as a “Super Lawyer” by Texas Monthly.
In his free time, Mr. Judin is active in his local community. He is a member of Saint Michaels and All Angels Episcopal Chuch and performs extensive volunteer work with drug and alcohol rehabilitation community.
Areas of Practices Include:
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Alcohol and Drug Related Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas – J.D.
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Board of the State of Texas Association of Drug Court Professionals
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Director
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Director, 1994 – Present
- Dallas Bar Association, Past Chairman, Criminal Justice Committee
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, President, 2002
- Dallas County Judicial Treatment Center, Community Advisory Board
- Super Lawyer 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Past Employment Positions
- Dallas District Attorney’s Office