DWI and DUI Arrests are serious and can be life-altering if the right actions are not taken from the very beginning of being pulled-over. Know your rights, the facts and get the best defense your case can have.
What kind of DWI, DUI help do you need?
Contact JudinLaw NOW
I have charges or been pulled over for a DWI or DUI and need to talk to an attorney immediately.
DWI, DUI & Drunk Driving FAQ
I have questions regarding DWI, DUI and charges related to drunk driving in Dallas and North Texas.
- Is driving under the influence (DUI, DWI) a felony or misdemeanor
- Do I have to take a breathalyzer, blood test, or urine test if I am stopped for DUI or DWI?
- What do I do when I am pulled over for DWI, DUI?
DWI, DUI & Drunk Driving Links
- DWI Links Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- State Office of Administrative Hearings
- How to Help a Drug Addict or Alcoholic
- Texas DWI Info