- Fri, 13 Dec 2013 03:09:48 +0000: 8 arrested on meth charges in Covington County - WSFA - drug trafficking possession Dallas - Google News8 arrested on meth charges in Covington County
Six individuals were arrested and charged with trafficking in a controlled substance, manufacturing a controlled substance and felony possession of drug paraphernalia. The following people were charged: Clay Anthony Stacks, 22; Janerious Michael Carter ...
- Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:49:29 +0000: Another conviction in Laredo drug ring - FOX 4 News - drug trafficking possession Dallas - Google NewsAnother conviction in Laredo drug ring
FOX 4 News
The charges included conspiracies to possess with intent to distribute cocaine and to commit money laundering. DeLeon faces ... DeLeon was the latest of 38 people convicted in the investigation into a Laredo-based drug trafficking organization. During ...
and more »
- Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:29:01 +0000: Area man will face reduced charges in stabbing - The Steubenville Herald-Star - drug trafficking possession Dallas - Google NewsArea man will face reduced charges in stabbing
The Steubenville Herald-Star
STEUBENVILLE - Dallas Crokie of Brilliant was arraigned Wednesday on manslaughter charges along with two counts of tampering with evidence and remains in the Jefferson County jail on a $500,000 bond. He entered a not guilty plea during ... Duane E ...
- Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:39:42 +0000: Finally, a nation legalizes pot - NEWS.GNOM.ES - drug trafficking possession Dallas - Google News
NEWS.GNOM.ESFinally, a nation legalizes pot
President Jimmy Carter, with his special assistant for health issues, Dr. Peter Bourne, beside him, talks to reporters at the White House about his drug abuse control message to Congress on August 2, 1977. Among other ... From left, Dr. J. Thomas ...
and more »
- Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:28:07 +0000: Column: Mexican drug cartels have become big business in the US - Troy Record - drug trafficking possession Dallas - Google NewsColumn: Mexican drug cartels have become big business in the US
The teenage U.S. citizen who acknowledged being a drug-cartel killer has finished his three-year juvenile-offender term for homicide, kidnapping and drug and weapons possession. The interior secretary of southern Morelos state says the teen was ... The ...
and more »