A sampling of crime, courts and public safety news in and around Dallas:
• With the last of her three rapists convicted last week in the December 2009 attack, that woman wants to “kill the silence” and troubling stigma surrounding sexual assault by putting a name on her story. She is 21-year-old Monika Korra.
• Organ transplant recipients honor Katy Trail jogging victim, who helped others after her death.
• Dallas County faces hurdles in collecting restitution of stolen public money.
• Grand jury declines to indict man for murder in double killing at East Dallas Burger Street restaurant
• A man charged with aggravated robbery after a car salesman died when he fell or was pushed out of a moving truck was found not guilty by reason of insanity in a Dallas County court.
Friend CrimeBlog DallasNews on Facebook.
Have a crime news tip? Email us.
Source: Crime Blog