Drug Possession | Drug Trafficking & Drug Distribution | State Drug Charges | Federal Drug Charges | Rehabilitation | Alternative Sentencing
Our Dallas criminal defense law firm serves people from all walks of life. We understand that the need for sympathetic, supportive criminal defense services is not confined to any social group or community. At the Law Offices of C. H. “Hank” Judin, III, we encourage anyone charged with a drug crime to call or e-mail our office to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Dallas defense lawyer.Â Contact Dallas drug crime lawyers,Â JudinLaw if you have been arrested in connection with any of the following drugs:
- Ecstasy (X)
- Crystal meth / methamphetamine
- Prescription Drug Abuse (Barbiturates, Fentanyl, Morphine, Xanax, OxyContin, Vicodin, Percocet, Valium, Ritalin)
Alternatives to incarceration
We understand that most drug crimes are a result of drug dependency. Criminal defense attorneysÂ JudinLawÂ are strong believers in addressing the core issue, not just a symptom.Â In drug crime cases we pursue legal options that directly address the needs of the defendant and their family.Â When it is appropriate, we negotiate with court officials to secure drug treatment, deferred prosecution, or probation.
Dallas drug crimes attorney,Â Hank Judin,Â handle charges including:
- Drug trafficking – refers to the sale and distribution of illegal drugs. Penalties for federal drug trafficking convictions vary according to the quantity of the controlled substance involved in the transaction.
- Possession with intent to sell – This charge is far more serious than just possessing illegal substances and requires evidence of a much larger amount of drugs than would be present for personal use. There might also be other indications such as drug paraphernalia or another scenario.
- Prescription drug crimes â Most crimes pertaining to prescription drugs, relate to driving while under the influence, forging prescriptions, pharmacy theft and related charges.
- Cultivation of marijuana – Growing marijuana for any reason is a felony. As more and more states reduce the amount of plants that constitute grow houses and the fines and jail time are substantial.
- Manufacturing Drugsâ This term is mainly in reference to anyone who prepares, produces, compounds, or repackages any drug or device. We see this in terms of meth labs, crank creation and even LSD and X.
- Federal drug crimes â Conspiracy, money laundering, murder committed during the act of selling are all charges that usually fall into the Federal realm.
Call an attorney before you talk to the police!Â It’s important to remember this.
At the Law Offices of C. H. “Hank” Judin, III, we provide effective criminal defense for people who have been charged with a crime, who are under investigation, or who have children facing legal consequences for their actions.