Indictment on a federal charge is a serious criminal law matter. It requires a serious criminal defense.Â We handle federal indictments, grand jury investigations, and federal sentencing matters in the Northern District of Texas and the other Texas federal courts.
What kind of federal crime defense help do you need?
- I have been indicted or am being charged for a federal crime and need to talk to an attorney immediately.
- I have questions regarding federal crimes charges in Dallas and North Texas.
- What is the difference between a federal and state charge?
- Even if I have not yet been charged but am only under investigation, do I still need an attorney?
- Do I need to hire a “federal” attorney?
- More federal crimes Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal crime resource links
- Federal crime news