Violent crimes are traumatic both to the victim and the participant but whether it’s a situation that was misunderstood or has extenuating circumstances, a skilled criminal defense attorney can improve your situation. In some cases with nearly identical facts, the experience of the defense attorney can mean the difference between a dropped charge and a prison sentence.
What kind of violent crime defense help do you need?
- I have been arrested or am being charged for a violent crime and need to talk to an attorney immediately.
- I have questions regarding violent crimes charges in Dallas and North Texas.
- Are most violent crimes felonies or misdemeanors?
- What is considered a violent crime?
- What is the difference between murder and manslaughter?
- More violent crimes Frequently Asked Questions
- Violent crime resource links
- Violent crime news