A Name You Can Trust. An Attorney You Can Rely On.
C.H. Hank Judin III
C.H. "Hank" Judin, III is a Criminal Defense attorney located in Dallas, Texas. Mr. Judin's practice has always focused solely on criminal law matters. He is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Texas and possesses exceptional skill in handling State and Federal criminal law matters.
Mr. Judin is experienced with all phases of criminal trials in both the Texas State and Federal Courts. He is a seasoned trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of trials in his 23 years of practice and is a respected member of the legal community.
Mr. Judin received his undergraduate and J.D. degree from Baylor University. He has practiced law since 1980 when he worked in the Dallas District Attorney's Office. Mr. Judin is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the Dallas Bar Association. In addition, he is a former Director of the Texas Young Lawyers Association, and has served as Chairman of the Criminal Justice Committee of the Dallas Bar Association. He also held several leadership positions with the Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, including President in 2002. He is currently the participant’s attorney for the Dallas County Divert Court, one of the most successful alternative treatment courts in the State of Texas.
Mr. Judin has recieved the highest peer review rating of “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell and on many occasions been selected as a “Super Lawyer” by Texas Monthly.
In his free time, Mr. Judin is active in his local community. He is a member of Saint Michaels and All Angels Episcopal Chuch and performs extensive volunteer work with drug and alcohol rehabilitation community.
Classes & Seminars
- Minor Alcohol and Drug Legal, CARE, 2000 - Present
- Member of Saint Michaels Church
- Member of All Angels Episcopal Church
- Haynes and Boone
- Dallas District Attorney's Office, Asst. DA, 1980 - 1982
- Judin, Barron, & Seljos, Associate Attorney, 1982 - 1986
- Phi Delta Theta
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, President (2002), 1992 - Present
- Texas Bar Association, Member, 1980 - Present
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 1992 - Present
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals, Member, 2008 - Present
- Texas Association of Specialty Courts, President (2020), 2008 - Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Criminal Law, Texas Association of Board Certification, 1993
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practice Attorney
- Criminal Law 100%
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Economics
- Texas, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1981
- Super Lawyer, 2003 - 2006
- Outstanding Service Award Dallas County DIVERT, 2018