Defense For Charges Of Gun Crimes And Other Weapons Charges
In North Texas, weapons charges ranging from carrying a concealed handgun without a license to the use of a firearm in the commission of a crime are taken very seriously. The state police, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), and even the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are under pressure to be tough on gun crimes.
If you or a family member under investigation has been charged with a crime involving a handgun or illegal firearm, contact us immediately for a free consultation. Carl Henry Judin III, Attorney and Counselor, is a Dallas criminal defense law firm with several decades of experience representing clients charged with serious state and federal crimes.
We Are Here To Protect Your Rights And Interests
We will fight to protect your rights against overzealous government investigators and prosecutors. We can provide the sound legal advice and aggressive defense representation you need to fight weapons charges such as the following:
- Armed robbery
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Unlicensed concealed-carry
- Possession of an unregistered handgun
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Illegal possession of a firearm, knife, box cutter or any other illegal weapon in an airport or another restricted area
- Possession of an illegal firearm such as an assault weapon or the illegal modification of a firearm
- Weapons charges arising out of drug crime prosecution
- Any criminal charge classified as aggravated because of the alleged possession of a firearm
Weapons charges are often part of a larger criminal investigation. We have the proven skill and experience to protect your rights and fight for you on multiple fronts, providing you with determined and knowledgeable defense in complex cases involving multiple state and federal weapons charges.
Reach Out To Carl Henry Judin III, Attorney and Counselor, Today
If you need an experienced lawyer to fight serious state or federal weapons charges in the DFW Metroplex in anywhere in North Texas, we can help. Call our Dallas office today at 972-704-1075 or send us an email now to schedule a free and completely confidential consultation. Se habla español.